Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Wizarding World of Harry Potter
The best vacation ever!! We were there opening day 2010!

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Black Friday Bargain

Thanks to two nice ladies, in front of me in line at Kohl's, here is my best bargain of the day. There was only one of these left in the store, and one of the ladies had picked it up for her son. I sent my mom looking for another one, with no success, we had 20 min. to wait in line and talked to the ladies in front of us. They were really nice and I commented on the reason why I wanted the toy was because it was a fire station and my dad, husband, and brother-in-law were all firemen. They thought it was interesting, our family history of firemen. When we worked our way up to the check-out, and were about to part ways, they gave me the toy out of their cart, and said, "Your family has a history of firemen and ours is police. We don't need a fire station in a police family. LOL!" We tried to protest, but they wouldn't have it. They simply told us to, "Pay it forward." So to those two ladies, that I didn't even get their names, THANK YOU! My nephew will be enjoying his new fire station, and his daddy will be very happy too.

Original retail - $24.99
Black Friday Sale - - $12.49 - 20% off Kohl's coupon = $10.00 - $10.00 Kohl's Coupon = FREE
Finding two nice ladies on Black Friday madness = PRICELESS

No comments:

Post a Comment