Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Wizarding World of Harry Potter
The best vacation ever!! We were there opening day 2010!

Friday, December 21, 2012

Pay it forward

After the lady in Kohl's told me to "pay it forward", I was excited to actually have the opportunity to do so one day. I was coupon shopping in Branson in the Kitchen Collection store when I had a coupon I didn't need. The man in front of me was buying a bread machine for his wife for Christmas. I asked him if he had the $5.00 off $30.00 coupon. He said no. I didn't need mine so I gave him my coupon. He was glad to get it, and then when the lady rang it up, it doubled to $10.00 off. He was really excited then and turned to me and said, "THANK YOU!" I was really glad I was able to share the kindness that the ladies in Kohl's showed me on Black Friday by giving me their Little Tikes Fire station. So again... To them I say "THANK YOU!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment